Monday, October 17, 2011

While I dedicate a post to Ben. I have a story that kind of involves/relates to him.
Story time:
So.. last night I told a guy he should take me on his motorcycles like 75% joking.. well sure enough he was like okay lets go. so me kind of freaking out and thinking why did I just ask that kind of got scared. But I was like okay lets go, it should be fun right?.. 
So we are going around the avenues, and the thought pops to my head.. Call me obsessed but yes I thought of Twilight when Bella rides the motorcycle.. I thought to my self ohh maybe Ben's ghost will pop out of and say.. "Jackee this isn't safe, you should go back"
Freak call me obsessed with twilight and I guess Ben too.. I don't even care, I actually kind of like these two obsessions of mine.

No comments: