Wednesday, October 19, 2011

There is nothing I love more than to get the mail for the day and see a letter in there for Jackee..
but a slight problem the only way you're going to get letters, is if you write back.
I used to be good with writing letter but everyday goes by and it just gets harder!
I don't know how they used to do it in the old days were they had to use fancy pens and write letters for communication.. oh ya there wasn't Facebook to distract them. Guilty
I have also been thinking how the heck did Noah write a letter everyday for a year.. I know he loved Ali and all but I feel like I love all my guys friends on missions too!!
So in conclusion I'm setting these next few days to write back all my friends
Its go time (:
watch none will write back cause there all getting to the point where the work is more important. 
I guess I'm okay with that tho.

No comments: