Sunday, October 16, 2011

 Happy Birthday Babe!
This boy turned 20 yesterday!
Sure did miss him A LOT!! 
But couldn't be happier for him out serving the lord!
This picture was from last year, we spent his birthday weekend in bear lake!
It was seriously so much fun spending time with him and our friends.
rewind please?? Just for a weekend!

Yesterday day all day I just thought I want to take him to breakfast, lunch, and dinner and give him presents and cuddle with him and give him lots of hugs and kisses.. It was a happy sad day for me!! BUT.. He is doing amazing work in Colombia and being an amazing missionary!! 

Good news he got his birthday package from me so I was very happy about that! I got him a tie, basketball shorts, beef jerkey, a tape, and copied letters of all the letters I have received from his best friends. He said he loved it so I'm very happy!

I love this boy more and more everyday!!
and hope he had an amazing birthday. I am sure he did!

No comments: