Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bryce Canyon

A few weekend ago Me and My family were able to get in the Motorhome and head to Bryce canyon!! It was such a fun weekend, the Brodericks know how to have a good time! We did a few hikes, played some games, laughed a lot, and helping crying children! We had a great time! (:

on our way we stopped in beaver.. so our motorhomes name may be beaver.. literally that is the brand! 

me with the kiddos.. I said kids lets make a funny face! well this is what you get!
If we werent on a hike this would be the style we were rocking and it was great.. gosh i'm such a trend setter!
Me and B hangin the hammock!
Thee Sisterss
me with my kennaroo!! she freaked when I set her on the side to take a picture!
Kennadee was using my back pack as an unbrella.. I guess it works besides all the flat tires!
ohh just chillin..
OKAYYY isnt she just the freaking cutest!!?

Beautiful right?? The diet coke I mean (:
When kenn wants to take a picture.. this is what you get a drugged looking Jackee


on the bus tour we got really bored.. and we were trying out different effects on our phones camera well this what we did.. freaking right?





when it started raining..


we were soo happy to get to the top!! wasn't a easy hike for the little ones especially with it being muddy, cold and rainy
Gave Bronson a powderd donuts.. he hated cant you tell?

woke up at the crack of dawn to watch the sunrise... like half worth it!
This is who I got to spend the weekend with!! awe I have the greatest family!!

No comments: