Tuesday, October 4, 2011

September 24, 2011
My adorable Niece Kennadee was able to be baptised and become a member of the church!! 
Such a special day for her and she looked so beautiful!! She has been talking about getting baptised for years now, no joke.. When my brother was on his mission she would be like when Jackson gets home and than another 2 years i'll be 8 and be able to get baptised.. The day finally came and when I asked her was it what you thought it would be she said it was better!!
I am so happy for this little one to make the decision to get baptised!! She loves this gospel and is such a great new member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints



On her baptism day! Doesn't she look so happy!!

On her 8th birthday I wanted to do something fun with her! So I decided to pick her up from school and take to the spa I work at give her a Pedi and Mani. She loved me massaging the lotion in her skin but everything else felt weird and she gotta pick a few colors to put on her nail and she loved it.. We had a good time!


No comments: