Tuesday, October 4, 2011


I just wanna dedicate a post,, entirely to my life for the next little while.. my TV shows!
Ok so I may just be a little obsessed with them and have a slight problem
But I'm so happy that I can finally watch ALL of them
Last year while all my favorite shows were going on I lived in a place called Provo
Where I lived in an apt with no t-vo.. probably for the better, but nahh!
I'm loving fall and all my TV shows on, ALL recorded and ready to watch in my theater.. 
feeling like I have the life .. but in reality i'm just a little lot anti social!


can NEVER get enough of some Greys in muh life!! I might die if Meredith and Mcdreamy don't get back together and get there adorable baby as well.. she is the cutest thing ever. I act like I know them :/


Sad to see this is the last season.. but ohh how I have loved this show!! 


some good old G.G is good for the soul. okay, I love Chuck and Blair, Dan and Nate might be some great looking men, their clothes are the greatest. okay I might just love this show.. A LOT

\

I am on and off with this show but I decided to start this season.. there are some things I like and dislike but overall it is great!! This show is great and give me some motivation for about an hour.


Started Heart of Dixie.. only watch on episode but have a feeling i'm really going to like it.. I have a hard time starting new shows tho because i'm scared they will be cancled in now time but ohh wellss!


First season I have watched this and surprisingly i'm enjoying it!!


How can you not love the Kardashians!! I dont understand how this show is so enteraining but I love it!
 Cant wait to see Kims wedding!

So there are some shows that I wanna start from the first season.. like.
.Modern family is a must
Private Practice?? 
Rewatch the season of Friends
New Girl?
Possibly Vampire Diarys..

What do you think any no's on those or some suggestions.. (:

SIDE NOTE:

while watching biggest loser the other night this may have been what I was enjoying eating..



Oreos and Milk.. best treat ever!! 
Dont remember who taught me the fork in the cookie
but whoever did I love you for that! 
Besides it make me eat so many more :/

HAPPY FALL

1 comment:

Taylor D. said...

LOOOOVEEE the GG. And I love Chuck and Blaire. She better be prego with his baby. I want them to live happily ever after (even though louis treats her so much better haha) ANNNDD Vampire Diaries is really good. I think you'd like it. I really do. Also, i want oreos now! Thanks a lot!!!
love youuuu jacko!!
-Tay