Thursday, February 23, 2012

I left my heart in San Francisco!

 So for my birthday me and two of my sister went on a girl trip to San Fran!! It was seriously the best way to spend my birthday! (: I fell in love with the city and did not want to leave! Happy Birthday to me haha!

Day 1:




Watching the sunset haha you can tell we just landed in California from Utah our outfits were ridiculous!
The wonderful JJ and Ginger who let us stay at there house! (Whitney's bro/sis in law)

We ate dinner at the Wharf and that's about it.. ha
Went and saw the bay-bridge at night... can you tell we had been flying all day? haha I think so

Day 2

We got lost but we saw Broderick street and had to take a pic


This is Whitneys reaction to driving up the way the steep hills!! love it hahah
oh top of Broderick street
At the peir
this was a bad outfit day.
Ashley's gps saved us!

dinner time
garlic overload!
The end of a long day.. finish it off with some ice cream!
Loopyyy
& Tired
& Eating some more..

at least these two took a cute picture!

Day 3

Riding the Bart into the city to shop! this was my friend I gotta sit by he was singing have a good old time!


Shopping ALL day..
China town in SF
Another sister shot! 
At Dinner finishing off the night!

Day 4 MY BIRTHDAY!!

Lets just tell a little story.. So on my birthday I wanted to go somewhere for breakfast we decided this cute place called mama's we ordered our food and were waiting to get it. our waiter came up to us and was like no mimosas for you ladies this morning.. me and Ashley dont even know what that is and Whitney goes, no we must be boring but it is her birthday if do something for that. she goes on to tell him that i'm not even old enough to drink anyways i'm only turning 20 and so we continue on for breakfast and Whitney explain what a mimosa even is and we laugh a little but it gets better.. we finish up our food and he comes out and brings me little underage girl a a crumb cake thingy and than my two sisters a mimosa.. He walks away and we didn't have the courage to tell him woah bro we don't drink. soo we were stuck, didn't know what to do 3 Mormons girls that don't drink.. hmmm so we decided to start pouring it in the water and our diet cokes to later look like we put it in my diet coke.. sneaking some to me i guess! Trying to sneak pictures was funny, we needed to document this those and send it out to the family tho. So he came over and asked us how our mimosas were we were quick to say good and we hurried up left.. kind of had to be there but we sure got a good laugh about!
(p.s. the next week on the bachelor they were drinking mimosas and me and Ashley knew what they were, you learn something new every day!)

We than went and rode the Trolly Cart.. that was fun

I loved the looks of the house and apt... SO cute





dont mind my hair. omg kodak moment





such a cool street!

And than it was home we went.. So sad but it was such a fun weekend to spend with my sister and had a great birthday so I was happy! weekend full of good time, shopping and eating our feelings! its great! okay bye!

1 comment:

Allison Paige Blake said...

Hi,
Can i just say i'm in love with san Francisco. and i was just thinking about it, and then i read this and got all sentimental all over again.
oh and you dress so cute. I want your style.