Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jackee confused.. I think I am at that time in my life where I cant stop asking myself so what to do now? I hoping that it is normal for an almost 20 year to be asking herself that daily. But i'm feeling pretty stuck and I don't like it one bit. Maybe some clarity will come to me soon.. :/

I was going to write a blog post about what happened this year and what i'm going to do better this year, but half way through it I decided it wasnt that cool of a post.. So happy 2012 I hope it is good for everyone and I, Jackee am hoping for a better year than last! So cheers to that!

Wonderin by Nicole Reynolds on Grooveshark

1 comment:

Cailey & Brady said...

COMPLETELY normal. I remember being in a funk and feeling like I'd never know what to do next. It all comes together:) be strong & patient!