Saturday, October 29, 2011

So i'm going to jump on the big hype about it being fall and how I am like everyone else and am loving it too!!
couple thing about this fall time that have been fun..
first. when the leaves started changing I said I was going to get bangs. check. && I'm totally loving them!
Everyone told me beware you are going to hate them and that they will annoy me, and it will suck to always have to syle them..
actually I am loving them and they make getting ready easier, believe it or not and they are just a fun fall look I think.



My fun fall bangs.. Thanks for whit (in the middle) one of these days I will have to blog about this event that we attended when we took this picture.. one of the best girls nights for sure!

Another things about fall is the yummy treats that we have been making at the Broderick house hold..
some as.. way yummy pumpkin coconut bread (recipe thanks to A Bountiful Kitchen, My friends mom food blog that is amazing). My dads way yummy Lemon Meran Pie. Sugar cookies. and some more yumms..

What it is about a house smelling like fall tho. ah I freaking love it. way smell good spice candles are def a plus to the fall lovin.

Fall hikes.. Okay new found love for sure. okay so yeah I have only gone on two but I love all the pretty leave colors and that fact that it isn't burning up outside and you are a comfortable temp. I have done the elephant rock hike twice.. probably maybe try and do a few more before it is too cold! first time with the family and second with my girl Hannah and our friend Daniel. Both been great times for sure and such a pretty view of good old bounty!!




1 comment:

Ashley and Brady Brown said...

That was a very fun hike and an awesome girls night. I am very honored to have made an appearance your blog!