Thursday, October 27, 2011

October 26, 2005
I was able to go to the temple with my parents and brother and sisters.
To be sealed for all time and eternity.
How amazing is that?
I love my family and I love this gospel.
I am truly grateful for it in my life & would be one lost soul without it.
I think about this day a lot pretty much all the time.
It makes me so excited to go back with my future hubby someday.
So that we can be together forever and have a forever family!
I am so happy that I know this to be true.
Some fun thing I remember at the top of my head of that day.
-Well I was 8th grade I believe and who isn't stoked to be checked out of school. I also was able to miss the Junior High Halloween dance.. I always had to go cause I was a cheerleader but I remember hating those things.
-I was able to get a really pretty white dress.. I remember being sad the temple had to get me a cover up that wasn't the cutest for the top but I got over it fast.
-Me and my brother had to wait in the nursery type deal at the bottom of the temple. Well we had to wait a while so we entertained ourselves with child games and coloring.. It was the only thing to make time go by faster.
-The lady that hung out with us and helped us, I remember being such a nice lady.. I don't think I have ever met a temple worker that is mean tho! 
(I wanna be that temple worker when i'm old, just play in the nursery)
-When the lady walked us up to the sealing room I remember thinking to myself this is the prettiest place ever. She told us a few thing that we saw. I don't remember the best but I do think about and cant wait tell I'm endowed some day and can refresh my memory.
Well the rest we can say was AMAZING. Such an amazing day! It really does mark one of the best days of my life and I'm truly grateful for being able to be sealed with my parent. eternal families are for real. I feel so blessed! I cant wait to be able to go through the temple again!

No comments: