Thursday, November 3, 2011

Well Halloween weekend of 2011 was sure a great one!! loved every second of it and left me exhausted!!

Night #1, Friday night.
My friend were throwing a house warming/halloween party at there house they had been working all year the year before remodeling.. they were some great friend I had in provo so I thought I would be a good time to go see them and see there house all done. I had a genius idea to be the little girls off the superbass you tube video so me and Nicole decided to be those little girls we made matching tutus and went for.. to say the least everyone thought we were princesses and ballerinas but we explained and had a great evening.

Always gotta take the car picture.. 
You can totally see it right? Super Bass girls for life..
Night # 2 Saturday Night. 
Me and Hannah made our way to happy valley once again.. and we went to some Halloween party out there that some of friend were going to.. thought it would be a good time!! I put my jersey on and was a lame basketball player but was totally reppin my Price jersey and we went off dancin.. So we got very hyper and we were being our crazy selves.. well awkward part of the night..
I'm actually with some of my friend I went to school with at this time and i'm totally "trying" to shake it.. thinking I can but in all reality people probably thought I having a seizure standing up (I'm okay with it) at least I try, and I got a tape the shoulder I look over a little confused to see my brother telling me hey be good. Uhh to say the least I didn't like it. very weird in fact.. dont worry all I was being good tho.

car pic!! Me and my Indian!
Night #3 Monday actual Halloween
Hit up the SLC for Halloween and went and hung out with salt lake hoes and brought Hannah with me and I loved seeing those girl always a good time!! We went to some Halloween party and met some new face and had a good time and danced with my balloon all night.. Yes I had balloons I may have been the little boy from up Russel in face!! it was a fun costume and I thought a lot more people would get it but in fact not many did.. only a few everyone else thought I was a boy scout.. oh well it was still great, loved it!

Russel!!
Dora and I
with my main hoe!
love her.

Also on Monday I hit up the GPP Fitness to work on my fitness in the morning where me and my sister were it was a Halloween dress up party and my and my sister were the little girls again!! I may have slept with my Hair wet and rolled out of bed and put a little powder on my face.. but it is okay cause I still had my crown and wand. after the gym me and my sisters may have worn those tutus around Bountiful all after noon but we weren't embarrassed we were proud :/




And just some other fun Halloween things!!

Carmel apples when they look good.. 
The saggy nuts carmel apple.. we are a really mature family.
The kids Halloween costumes and being cute.. Sad I don't have a picture of Halle and Wyatt in theirs. I saw them after they were all dressed up!
 Group date to the Haunted forest.. It was SICKK hahahaha
also went a date to frightmeres but we rode the rides instead of the scary stuff
I hadn't been to lagoon in forever. should have taken a pic.

Halloween text.. hahaha yes Nicole is in my phone as Nick
Well that is all hope you all had a great Halloween Weekend!! 
PEACE!

ASLO.. not done yet FYI below is the girls youtube video that inspired us and than NBD Ellen was the little girls too.. pretty cool I guess hahah!! we came up with the idea all by ourselves (:


No comments: