Saturday, November 19, 2011

Confession 
So call me crazy but whenever I see a picture on Facebook and see flowers , that a boyfriend or hubby gave there lover.. I get a little lot jealous instead.
I hope you all know that one day when I get flowers sent to me out of the blue I will be posting a picture on Facebook  Twitter, Instragram and probably blog about it! but for now i'll just sit all jealous hahaha!
#pathetic #buttrue

guess what.. I also got a second job! ask if I like it tho.. bahahah what a joke! that is why it is Saturday I'm exhausted laying in my warm cozzy bed in my big baggy comfies and a big hoodie that was a pretty cute guys once upon a time! The hoodie of course, not him he is still really cute!

I hit a year sense I have seen my best friend! I got excited cause I got 41 likes on a Facebook status about it! I liked it.. I know i'm weird! The great part is that it was all girls who liked it but one guy.. It was his brother haha!! But still great!But I was more excited that a year had past and that I only have a year left! A year is still a long time! but hey 1 year is better than 2 right!  

No comments: